Monday, January 6, 2014

Tuesdays with Morrie 2

Tuesdays with Morrie is so far one of the most interesting books that I have ever read.  It had truly inspired me to look to the end of my life and not be afraid. This has shown me many different ways to live my life. Morrie has taken a turn for the worst and not he is slowly not being able to really live his life to the fullest any more.  The disease is expanding to more of his body.  Its very sad because you know what is coming and Morris just keeps to spreading his wisdom and talking about how to live until your last breath.  This book shows that the true way to live and take advantage of everything that is in your life.  It causes you to look at your life and think how can you improve it.  I am not even at the end of the story and it is still inspiring about how he can just keep his chin up even though the end is so near and he can still speak his wisdom about the end of life and family. I can not wait to finish this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment