Monday, January 6, 2014

Tuesdays with Morrie 3

I just finish this book and I just feel truly inspired. It was one of the saddest moments I have ever read when Morrie died.  This whole book the author and Morrie considered another honors thesis.  This was truly a great story that had a start but even with the death of one of the main characters never truly ended.  Morrie's message and his wisdom have truly been past on.  Although he has failed the test that he can no longer wipe himself and he has lost his freedom he still had his words until his death.  This has helped me in many ways as I'm looking until the next stage of my life.  This book has taught me life lessons on love life and death of yourself and death of others close to you.  This book also had many lessons in it that effect my life now.  It has told me how I really need to move on and you can't hold onto the past.  With me having to change schools and states and leave my friends behind this books shows me that you have to accept the past and look to the present.  You can not move forward if you are looking back.  You can look back on the memories but you can't look back all the time.  This book taught me that you can truly move on when you let go. You have to let go and look for the best situation in everything that you can. The situation that you are in you. Can not always control but if you let situation happen it can turn out for the best.  This book was one of the best books that I have ever read.  I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a good story or just some wisdom or dealing with the loss of a love one or know their death is near it helps you be ready and accept any of those situations.  This book was truly special and changed how I looked at bad situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment