Friday, December 13, 2013

Tuesday's with Morrie 1

A story about an old man, a young man and life's greatest lesson.  This is a great way to describe the way this true story starts.  Morrie is a former professor and Mitch is the author and a former student of Morrie.  When Mitch his old friend and former teacher is near death with ALS he decides to get back in touch with him.  This book is one of the most inspiring books that I have ever read.  If you want to be inspired or just learn how to accept that the end of your life is near when that time comes I would read this book.  Week by week, Tuesday by Tuesday they talk about many subjects including death forgiveness love emotions and feeling sorry for yourself.  This story is written in a interesting style. It goes chronological order and then there are flash backs into the past of his life in and after college.  This story has thought me so much about what to think of before then end of your life and how to look at the end. I'm not near the end but you can never know what will happen and so far this book has prepared me for what's ahead.  I can't wait to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment